Friday, April 9, 2010

NEVER ENDING CLEANING DETAIL

I didn't want to let go of my soft, fluffy, comfy pillow this morning. I'm glad I've taken on the duty of letting my daughter's dog out every morning or I probably would still be laying in bed. Just that act of getting up and standing on the back porch while Dolce "takes care of business" each morning is enough to at least turn my engine over. I may not be going full speed, but I'm not laying under the covers, accomplishing nothing either.

I have to clean house today. I HATE that job. It stays clean for a couple of hours when you're done and then it becomes dirty again just to spite you. It's an endless rotation of dusting, scrubbing, vacuuming...okay...I'm depressing myself. If I'm not careful I may end up back in bed clutching that squishy pillow again.

So enough talk. I'm off to grab my arsenal of cleaning products, broom, mop and duster and get busy. Unless someone out there wants to talk me out of it............

No comments:

Post a Comment