Tuesday, November 24, 2009

POULTRY WILD SIDE

I typed for six hours yesterday! Gotta be some kind of record...at least for me. I now have 47,670 words for my NaNo challenge and I will complete it today...as I have big plans for tomorrow. My goal today is to be finished by 1:00.

I hope everyone has great plans for Thanksgiving. I will be visiting my son. He bought his first home this year and wanted to celebrate turkey-day in his own home. I personally am thrilled not to have to do all that cooking, cleaning and planning. My concern: salmonella. Yep, that's right...I'm having my first Thanksgiving at my son's house and I'm worried about being poisoned. But here's the thing...a turkey should never be defrosted at room temperature and it should never be stuffed the night before and then stored in the frig till it's popped in the oven. Does my son know this? Do I dare tell him? Nope. Gonna take my chances. Gonna walk on the poultry wild side and pray I don't spend Thanksgiving evening in an emergency room having my stomach pumped...hmmmmmmmmm, I see a story developing here......

Talk to you later...NaNo, NaNo...........

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! too funny!
    i think you'll be just fine! Your son is quite amazing in the kitchen, ya know?! ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete