Saturday, November 28, 2009

DRAMA DRAMA

Life happens and boy did it happen at my son's house last night. Once before I commented that every where you turn you can find story material to write about. I think if I lived with my son for about a month I could come up with enough material to keep me busy for a year. Never a dull moment around this house that's for sure. I really enjoyed my visit though.

I actually managed to sleep in till 8a.m. Yeee haaaaa! Now, I'm just waiting for the rest of the house to come alive. My daughter and I will be driving back to Raleigh today, with a couple of stops along the way. I can hear my nice big comfy bed calling my name now. Inflatable mattresses are a great invention. But a REAL mattress with a supportive backspring under it and a foot or so rise from the floor, is sooooo much better for my aching back. The really fun part of a blow up mattress is trying to stand up once you've laid down on it. I felt a little like a turtle who'd been turned over it's back, waving my little arms in the air as I tried to roll over and flip myself into a sitting position and then move on to conquer the dreaded "stand". Had to actually giggle a couple of times! If you're ever dating someone new and trying to impress them with your grace and poise...DO NOT agree to sleep on an inflatable mattress.

Time to hit the road...tea first, packing of the car next, then "we're outta here!"
Talk to you all on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment