Friday, November 27, 2009

THE DAY AFTER

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. Moriah and I arrived safe and sound in Mountain City, TN. NO SALMONELLA! Just delicious, juicy, tender turkey. My son rocked it and Danielle made amazing stuffing from rice bread and mashed potatoes that were to "die for". Everything was really terrific.

Today we are off to visit local antique stores and then into Boone to wander for a bit. No Black Friday spots! We'll leave that for the rest of the crazies out there. This evening my son has invited several of his friends and their families over for a "second Thanksgiving feast". It's going to be a busy, busy day, but I'm really looking forward to it.

I brought a copy of Deadly Letters with me and I'm leaving it with Adam so he can read it and give me his feedback. I'm looking forward to seeing what he thinks. Uh...maybe. No really...I need feedback and he is one of the few people I would trust to be honest with me.

NaNo will be uploaded today!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your successful NaNoWriMo contest entry. BTW, what was the name of your new novel? Hope that you had a great Thanksgiving. Get back to Raleigh safely.

    ReplyDelete