Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A QUICKY

This blog will be a quicky today. I have agreed to go sit at my daughter's apartment today and await the arrival of the refrigerator repair dude. This will be his second time coming to check out the loud noise that spews forth whenever the fan turns on, but for some reason, he couldn't seem to hear the noise when he was there last week. I don't think he tried very hard. So I am going to go sit and make sure today that he listens to the rattling which is so loud the TV in the adjoining room has to have it's volume turned up to 30 in order to drown out the refrigerator.

I am taking my computer, my second book outline and teabags. That should get me through however long I need to stay there. It will be a good time away from the filth in my own home, that I feel a need to take care of today. If I'm not home, then I can't see the dirt and therefore will concentrate on writing and not cleaning. If I'm lucky "repair dude" won't show up till this afternoon and I'll get lots of writing done. Maybe I'll even find another story. I shall name it: The Great Refrigerator Repair Adventure or maybe...The Repair Dude Chronicles.

Stories, stories everywhere! tata

No comments:

Post a Comment