Friday, May 7, 2010

WOMAN OVERBOARD?

Suggestion: If you are preparing to go on your first ever cruise...do NOT watch Deadly Honeymoon. This is a movie about a couple on a honeymoon cruise and he suddenly disappears...apparently he went overboard...and she is the suspect.

We will be cruising at the end of this month and now...I've got to be sure I don't stand too close to the rails, while my husband has his hand on my back. Of course with my over active imagination I can picture all kinds of "lost at sea" scenarios. I plan on canceling the small life insurance policy we have on me and I'll be sure to let my husband know there is no monetary value to me taking a midnight swim over the side of our ship. I'm also sending out this blog so everyone will know I'm gonna be on board a floating death trap and if I disappear you can get in touch with the authorities.

Okay folks, just kidding. If my hubby wanted to get rid of me he'd put arsenic in my coffee, not try to shove me off a ship with thousands of potential witnesses. But just in case...I made sure we didn't get a room with a balcony. I mean why tempt fate, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment