Saturday, May 29, 2010

IF THE SHOE FITS........

I've become obsessed with shoes lately. I've always loved owning shoes, buying shoes, trying shoes on, but lately I find myself constantly checking out other people's shoes. I can't wear the 3"-4" heels I loved in my 20's and 30's, but I enjoy seeing them on other women. I sigh when I see an extraordinary pair of heels and wish that I could still bend my feet into those unnatural positions.

I was using a public restroom the other night and found myself checking out the shoes of the women in the stalls on either side of me. One woman wore a pair of nose bleed high heels in black and white with a touch of burgundy. Irresistible! These wonderful shoes belonged to a tall, long legged black woman with a silky black wig and wearing sunglasses...in the lady's room. Those shoes definitely fit her personality! The pair of feet on the other side of me were clothed in flats, done in a leopard print with a tiny bow on the toe strap and narrow straps wrapped around the ankles. Fantastic!

I've never had a foot fetish, but I sure have developed a shoe fetish. I decided after looking at all these beautiful shoes on other women that it's time to dump my comfy Croc sandals and start wearing some of the shiny, bejeweled numbers I've been stock piling in my own closet. Then instead of checking out the footwear, on my stall buddies, when I go to empty my bladder, I can look down at my own prettily clad tootsies and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment