Friday, February 12, 2010

GETTING HER SEXY ON

We're off the roller-coaster and now on the merry-go-round. A gentler ride, but we're going round and round. She loves him, she hates him, she misses him, she hopes he's miserable...why isn't he contacting her, she doesn't want him to contact her...she contacts him, she's upset after talking to him...and on and on we go...round and round, up and down.

When women are no longer in a relationship, whether we moved on or our significant others do, we need reassurance that we are still attractive and sexy. My daughter decided to go to a club, the first weekend she was home, for this confirmation. She went with a couple of girlfriends...girls nite out, but I knew it was really to see if her man magnet was still working. Ahhhh, I remember this wardrobe. This...you can look and drool, but don't touch wardrobe. She looked amazing.

She left at 10:30p.m. I'm climbing into bed at that hour and she's just going out. She came back in at 3:40a.m. I know this cause she met her step-dad in the doorway as he was leaving for work and she was coming home. Of course, I had to get up and ask her how it went. She had a good time and the lady who hires "entertainment" for the club wanted to talk to her about doing some modeling...oh Lord! She was really excited about this. They were having a lingerie show at the club next weekend and she was asked to be a model. Oh goodie...just what mama wants to hear. She's 22, she's 22, I have to keep reminding myself that. She's a grown woman, with a fairly good head on her shoulders...she'll be okay.

I decided to go back to bed for awhile. I was pretty sure she would sleep till late afternoon. Geeee, maybe we'll get to ride the Alice in Wonderland teacups soon. Spin, spin............barf!

No comments:

Post a Comment